Monday, October 1, 2012

October Wish List

Hello, Fall! Here are a few of my favorites this month. I think one could get away with any of these in the office, except the jeans and tiger costume, natch. 



This blazer is amazing, and will blend in a little better at the office than my current sparkly A+O blazer.

alice + olivia Elyse BlazerRag & Bone Floppy Brim FedoraTorn by Ronny Kobo Judy Peplum Top

Blazer: Alice + Olivia   Fedora: Rag and Bone   Top: Torn by Ronny Kobo


Wine is very popular right now, and is a welcome fresh take on coated denim. I need these DVF fitted trousers for work and of course the munchkin needs a proper Halloween debut. 

J Brand 901 Coated Textured Super Skinny JeansDiane von Furstenberg Anabelle Poplin Pants  

Jeans: J Brand   Pants: DVF   Tiger Costume for Bebe

I am also very impressed by the brown/grey combination for men and look forward to building an outfit around this tie for my man. 
Macartney-stripe wool tieWild side wide bangle
Tie for your man: J Crew   Bracelet: J Crew


PS--check back for a special guest blog later this week from my sister Nene 

No comments:

Post a Comment